- Individual page listing on our new, responsive, ADA compliant website, www.flbba.com, with a link to your website.
- Bi-monthly newsletters to existing and future guests regarding news and happenings in the Finger Lakes.
- Participation in FLBBA’s Gift Certificate Program at no cost, no commission to Member inns.
- Member referrals.
- Association Membership with the Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance (FLTA).
- Associate Tourism Partner Network.
- Support from fellow FLBBA members
- At least one membership meeting held annually to report FLBBA activities, receive member input and formulate plans for the coming years.
- Opportunity to join our Board Members for greater participate in FLBBA.
FLBBA has developed a series of recommended standards to ensure that members provide the highest quality Bed and Breakfast accommodations in the Finger Lakes Region. These guidelines are designed to assist innkeepers in providing a high level of safety, comfort, cleanliness and hospitality.
While FLBBA members are not regularly inspected, we do require that members be in compliance with our Association’s Recommended Member Standards, and sign a pledge to uphold these standards, and have our Membership Chair visit your B&B to welcome you to FLBBA and answer any questions.
Members are required to send copies of their DBA Certificate or Incorporation Documentation, New York State Tax Certificate of Authority, a copy of your Homeowner’s/Bed and Breakfast Insurance Policy cover page showing a minimum liability rider of $1,000,000 (one million) coverage, and town/village or county permits where applicable. You will be asked to provide information about your B&B, including a brief description with your application. This information will be used to set up your FLBBA page on our website.
Dues are currently $150.00 per year. There is an additional $50 one-time fee to set up a new member on the FLBBA website ($200.00 total). If you are interested in joining, please mail back the completed New Membership Application Form, the signed Recommended Standards Form with a check mark next to completed items and/or notations where appropriate, and copies of your DBA, Tax Certificate of Authority, Insurance Liability coverage, permits and a check made payable to FLBBA for total dues to:
The Brindle and Blonde Bed and Breakfast
6932 County Road 12
Naples, New York 14512