- Individual page listing on our new, responsive, ADA compliant website, www.flbba.com, with a link to your website. A reciprocal link to flbba.com is required for enhanced SEO.
- Mutually beneficial cross recommendation between your business and Member inns.
- Association Membership with the Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance (FLTA).
- Membership meeting(s) held annually to report FLBBA activities and to network with Member inns.
- Packaging opportunities with Member Inns.
The members of the Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast Association (FLBBA) invite you to join our organization as a Tourism Partner. Your listing will be given a dedicated page on our website, providing excellent visibility among visitors to the Finger Lakes looking for tourism-related businesses.The Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast Association is a membership organization which incorporated in 1993 and now includes over 30 unique inns located throughout the Finger Lakes region.
Our new website will be uniquely positioned to combat Online Travel Agents with enhanced online booking through Book Direct. Guests can now refine their search by date(s) and amenities and book directly through the FLBBA site. Our new site includes an events calendar by month and an activities page. FLBBA.com is sure to be among the top sites used to plan visits to the Finger Lakes. Additionally, Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast Members will be encouraged to consider contacting Tourism Partners for packaging opportunities and be receptive to packaging ideas from our Tourism Partners.
Questions? Tracey Howe ph. 716-777-1803 or email email@example.com
Fill in the form below to submit your digital application and pay online now.
OR submit a check via mail by using our Printable Instructions.
Before you apply, you’ll need to add a live link to flbba.com on your website.