1922 Starkey House Bed & Breakfast Inn254 Dundee Starkey Road
Dundee, NY 14837
Cathy Moskal, Owner and Host email@example.com
Book directly and save by calling 607-316-0069 or straight through website calendar www.1922starkeyhouse.com.
Whole house rental for family reunions, wedding guests, or friends is available with a one month notice and deposit from May 1st to December 20th. The owner/innkeeper is still available and will provide breakfast daily if arranged ahead. Call Cathy 607-316-0069 to discuss. and reserve.
Email | Website
are NO rooms available on that day.
Week of Dec 9th thru Dec 15th
Week of Dec 16th thru Dec 22nd
Welcome To 1922 Starkey House Bed & Breakfast Inn
Make 1922 Starkey House Bed & Breakfast Inn your Seneca Lake Bed & Breakfast “home base” for vacation getaways and Package Group Retreats. We are open all year. A charming, 1920’s country getaway located along Seneca Lake amidst the wine trails, 1922 Starkey House has location and character to pamper all of your needs.
“Over the top” breakfasts, clean accommodations, beautiful lake country views, a central location, and warm hospitality: 1922 Starkey House hosts 5 spacious, clean and airy rooms/suites with modern amenities including private baths, WiFi, and A/C. Please read our guest reviews on Facebook, Google, TripAdvisor.
Foodies rave about freshly prepared, signature breakfast dishes. We use local, healthy produce to cater to all eating styles including traditional American and European, along with vegetarian and gluten-free. Architecture buffs appreciate our interesting Arts & Crafts Period architecture with stained glass windows, American Chestnut woodwork, and vintage light fixtures. Adventurers take a short hop to all wine trails, museums, shopping, auto racing, and seasonal festivities. 1922 Starkey House Bed & Breakfast is your perfect next place to stay in the Finger Lakes area.
- Accepts Credit Cards, cash or approved check
- Air Conditioning
- Full Breakfast catering to all eating choices
- Guest Refrigerator
- Off Road Parking
- Wireless Internet
- Cable/Satellite TV
- No pets
- Children age 14 and over
- Young adults traveling without parents must be age 21
- Private Baths
- Five clean, bright and spacious rooms, two are suites, some with private porch and lake views
- WINTER AND EARLY OFF-SEASON SAVINGS One private entrance new 2-room suite with queen bed, full bath with shower over soak tub, combo living/kitchenette area. This space may be reserved by calling Cathy at 607-316-0069. A two-night booking minimum is required at $225 nightly plus taxes. A weekly booking, Saturday to Saturday, is best for savings $1,200 with availability from January 3, 2020 to April 30, 2020. Ask when you call about all options and policies. Breakfast is not provided in cost of this space but is available if reserved ahead.